Frequently Asked Questions
- All courses and modules can be taken completely independently.
- Courses and modules are scheduled at local schools, colleges or businesses and will be communicated as part of the confirmation within 2 weeks of the course running.
- Attendees should arrive promptly prior to the start of the course and there will be no facility for waiting to be collected at the end as courses are run on private properties.
- Courses should be self-catered by students, there are no guaranteed facilities to purchase food and drinks.
- All trainers have documented a DBS/CRB certificate and adhere to the BOOST Life Skills Safeguarding policy.
- Your contact details will not be shared with any 3rd party and will only be used to communicate with you over course and modules bookings, reschedules and cancellations. Your contact details remain on our database; you are able to request these at any point. We do not request from you or hold any personal banking details.