Impacts to cost…
- The duration and scale of training – designed to be flexible enough to fit into any timetable
- On-site at a school/college or delivered via online (this is extremely low cost)
- The volume of students to be trained
- The number of freelance trainers to be employed
- The volume of take-away materials
Why move forward with BOOST?
- We have experience of working in vastly different sized organisations, sectors and culture
- Trainers have external work experience as well as being experts in training delivery to schools, colleges and businesses
- High level of focus on the detail, presentation and engagement
- Interactive, innovative, interesting course content
- We’re passionate about training and the development of people!
What happens next?
- Decide where the training focus needs to be: what training, on whom, when and where.
- BOOST will issue you with a quote for discussion and agree cost, dependent on delivery approach and volume of students; we can create any bespoke course that you require.
- BOOST will issue you with a confirmation letter to deliver training to your students, with detail of the training, date, time, location, number of heads and cost.
- A final meeting should be scheduled at least 4 weeks prior to the agreed training date in order to ensure all preparation is in line with expectations by both parties.
- Training takes place. Feedback is collated, reviewed, communicated and acted upon in order to make the next training session as effective as possible.